With this swine feverInventions like this one appear, which are very necessary in some places where there is a great lack of mouthguards. Stay tuned so you don't miss out on any of the details. how to make a mouth cover.
- Half a metre of medium thickness fleece (F800, A500 or #87), enough to make about 25 pieces for children or 20 for adults.
- Tubular or flat spring, very thin: 60 cm per mouthpiece.
Steps to be taken:
Making the best use of the fabric, draw rectangles of the following sizes, as appropriate, and cut them out:
- Adult: 20 cm x 15 cm
- For children: 18 cm x 12 cm
Also cut lengths of spring, with the following dimensions, as appropriate. Burn the ends a little to prevent fraying:
- Adult: 60 to 70 cm
- For boys: 50 to 60 cm
Take a piece of fabric, make a fold of up to one centimetre on each side (on the shorter sides) and sew it, as shown in the illustration:
Finally attach the spring and knot it.
- Do not forget to prepare them hygienically, cleaning the surfaces and washing your hands beforehand.
- Do not select the thicker fleece, it is stiffer and more difficult to handle and makes breathing more difficult.
- Use one to three mouthguards per day, depending on how much they wear out from moisture from breathing and sneezing or coughing.
- To discard: remove the spring, dispose of the cloth in a plastic bag, seal it and dispose of it in the trash.
I leave you here the PDF where you can find this manual, and I include as an extra, another PDF to make your own antibacterial. Greetings and take care of yourselves during these days.